Your wish list won’t complete itself. Check off two incredible cities during the ultimate adventure in London and Paris.
From mouthwatering foodie experiences and quirky hidden gems to Insta-worthy icons, there’s so much to experience during one epic trip.
Don’t wait to book your flights to London and Paris. Visit these two iconic cities and make your wish list dreams a reality.
Use the multi-city booking option to combine your London and Paris flights into one booking.
In partnership with parisinfo.com, visitlondon.com and eurostar.com.
Find additional deals to London with United.
Find additional deals to Paris with United.
*Prices have been available for round trips within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Fares listed may be Basic Economy, which is our most restrictive fare option and subject to additional restrictions. Additional baggage charges and fees for other optional service may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
- Go off the beaten track and discover the cities’ lesser-known spots, before word gets out.
- Be dazzled by a quirky collection of fairground objects and vintage merry-go-rounds at the Musée des Arts Forains (Les Pavillons de Bercy) in Paris.
- Take a boat trip along Regent’s Canal to London’s Little Venice and enjoy a spot of lunch at a waterside restaurant.
- Find more treasures to uncover
- Get your adrenaline pumping during some thrill-seeking experiences, while you can still hold your nerve.
- Follow in the footsteps of James Bond and speed along the Thames during a fast-paced RIB speedboat tour of London.
- Soar 490 feet above Paris and experience top-notch views from the color-changing Ballon Generali.
- Find more thrilling adventures.
- Experience both cities’ lively food scenes, from rooftop bars and street food markets to hands-on cooking classes.
- Feel like a local while taking part in Paris’s “apéro” tradition where Parisians head to their favorite spots for drinks and small bites.
- Venture to Boxpark Shoreditch in London to feast on flavors from across the world at this quirky food hub.
- Find more flavorful food experiences
Unmatched possibilities with Marriott
With 60+ hotels across London and Paris, Marriott offers an option for everyone to explore the best of these amazing cities. Save 25% when you book today and pay in advance, plus get free Wi-Fi.
Hop across the Channel with Eurostar
High-speed train travel with Eurostar allows you to check off London and Paris in a single trip. It takes just 2 hours and 16 minutes to travel from city center to city center, so you can enjoy a full English breakfast in London and be in Paris in time for a café lunch.