Plan ahead and get the best flights to Tel Aviv (TLV)
The second-biggest city in Israel, Tel Aviv combines a laid-back lifestyle with gorgeous beaches and a vibrant night scene that’s perfect for your next vacation.
Tel Aviv’s top attractions
- Journey back in time at the ancient port of Jaffa, home to narrow streets and historic architecture.
- Take in panoramic city views from the Azrieli Observatory.
- Experience energetic nightlife at Tel Aviv Port.
- Visit the city’s varied museums and art galleries, such as Beit Hatfutsot (Museum of the Jewish People), Tel Aviv Museum of Art and Eretz Israel Museum.
- Cool down at Meymadion, a large water park with pools, slides, chutes and sunbathing areas.
- Treat the family to a day out at Luna Park, a theme park with rides.
- Relax on the beaches, where locals play beach games, hold barbecues and play drums.
Best time to travel to Tel Aviv
While summer is the peak season, spring and fall offer pleasant temperatures and good deals on accommodations. Tel Aviv Fashion Week is held twice each year, in the summer and winter. Summertime events include Ta'am Ha'ir, a four-day food festival, and White Night, when many cultural sites, shops, restaurants and bars stay open all night. Hanukkah, in winter, lets you experience local religious festivities.
Find your vacation package to Tel Aviv with United Vacations.
- Related routes New York/Newark - Tel Aviv
- Related routes San Francisco - Tel Aviv
- Related routes New York - Tel Aviv
- Related routes Washington, D.C. - Tel Aviv
- Related routes Los Angeles - Tel Aviv
- Related routes Chicago - Tel Aviv
- Related routes Houston - Tel Aviv
- Related routes Denver - Tel Aviv
- Related routes Boston - Tel Aviv
- Related routes Lake Charles - Tel Aviv
- Related routes Orange County - Tel Aviv
- Related routes Cleveland - Tel Aviv
- Related routes Orlando - Tel Aviv
- Related routes Las Vegas - Tel Aviv
- Related routes From Tel Aviv