AWAKEN YOUR PASSION IN SINGAPORE
Imagine a city where you are empowered to follow your passions. Where the future is now and the past colors the present. Whether you’re a foodie, adventurer or socializer at heart, Singapore connects you with like-minded people and experiences. No matter what you choose to explore, Singapore is a place where inspiration is found around every corner, where you are able to go beyond just doing, to becoming one with your passions.
- Try the world’s first Michelin-starred street food in Singapore – Chef Chan’s award-winning Soya Sauce Chicken Rice & Noodle in Chinatown, and Hill Street Tai Hwa Pork Noodle in Kallang – along with all the other irresistible street food dishes like Laksa, Nasi Lemak, Rojak and Roti Prata which can be found in Singapore’s famous hawker centers (indoor food markets) all over the city.
- Savor creations passionately prepared by Singaporean chefs such as Malcolm Lee (Candlenut), Jason Tan (Corner House), Violet Oon (National Kitchen), Han Li Guang (Labyrinth) and Janice Wong (2am:dessertbar) to deepen your foodie journey in Singapore.
- Singapore is home to six of the 50 best cocktail bars in the world – these include the Manhattan, Atlas, Operation Dagger, 28 HongKong Street, Tippling Club and Native. Lauded as the world’s next cocktail capital, sip your way through innovative concoctions, including cocktails infused with local flavors.
Plan ahead and get the best flights to Singapore (SIN)
Fly to Singapore with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Singapore's top attractions
- Take the family to the Singapore Zoo or for a ride on the Singapore Flyer, a giant Ferris wheel.
- Explore the Singapore Botanic Gardens, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, or the nearby Jurong Bird Park to experience local flora and wildlife.
- View the impressive exhibits at the National Gallery Singapore, housed in the former City Hall and Supreme Court buildings.
- Learn more about the country and continent at the Asian Civilisations Museum.
- Snap a picture of Merlion, a half-fish and half-lion statue at Merlion Park, which represents Singapore’s beginnings as a fishing village.
- Take a day trip to Sentosa, an island resort off the coast of Singapore.
Best time to travel to Singapore
Singapore is brimming with festivals throughout the year, and its tropical climate means it is hot no matter the month. Visit in summer and autumn to experience the Singapore Food Festival, the Ghost Festival and the Mid-Autumn Festival, which celebrates Chinese and Vietnamese cultures.
Find your vacation package to Singapore with United Vacations.
- Related routes San Francisco - Singapore
- Related routes Los Angeles - Singapore
- Related routes New York/Newark - Singapore
- Related routes Houston - Singapore
- Related routes Chicago - Singapore
- Related routes Washington, D.C. - Singapore
- Related routes Denver - Singapore
- Related routes Austin - Singapore
- Related routes San Diego - Singapore
- Related routes Honolulu - Singapore
- Related routes New York - Singapore
- Related routes Seattle - Singapore
- Related routes Atlanta - Singapore
- Related routes Boston - Singapore
- Related routes Gulfport - Singapore