Plan ahead and get the best flights to San Luis Potosi (SLP)
Fly to San Luis Potosi, Mexico, from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
San Luis Potosi’s top attractions
- Start in the city center, home to parks and plazas, including the important Plaza de Armas and Plaza Fundadores.
- Explore Las Pozas, a vast garden that combines the local jungle vegetation with architectural works by English sculptor Edward James.
- Visit the many sites of importance to the native Huastec people, including Laguna de La Media Luna.
- Try some regional cuisine, including picadillo, gorditas and pemoles.
Best time to travel to San Luis Potosi
The most popular event is the Feria Nacional Potosina, a fair held for three weeks each summer. Celebrations include concerts, bullfights, rodeos and agricultural shows. The city’s patron saint is St. Louis IX, whose feast day occurs during this popular festival where parades, concerts and other performances are dedicated to him.
- Related routes New York/Newark - San Luis Potosi
- Related routes Houston - San Luis Potosi
- Related routes Tucson - San Luis Potosi
- Related routes San Antonio - San Luis Potosi
- Related routes Chicago - San Luis Potosi
- Related routes Detroit - San Luis Potosi
- Related routes Bangkok - San Luis Potosi
- Related routes From San Luis Potosi