Plan ahead and get the best flights to Paris (CDG)
The capital of France, Paris is known for its thriving culture, art, cuisine and romance. It’s easy to fall in love with this city when you visit.
Paris’ top attractions
- View the Eiffel Tower from afar or ride the elevator to the top for panoramic city views.
- See the world-famous Mona Lisa in the Louvre, the largest museum in the world.
- Admire the Gothic details of Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris (Notre-Dame Cathedral).
- Visit major landmarks like the Basilica of Sacré-Cœur(Basilica of the Sacred Heart) and the Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile (Triumphal Arch of the Star).
- Stroll along the Avenue desChamps-Élysées.
- Treat your family to a day at Disneyland Paris or Parc Astérix.
- Take a boat ride along the River Seine.
Best time to travel to Paris
Visit Paris in any season to experience local events. Festivals in the early months of the year include the Carnaval de Paris (Paris Carnival) and Le Printemps du Cinéma (Paris’ film festival). Music lovers should visit in summer for the Fête de la Musique (Music Day). Paris Plages (Paris Beaches) is a summertime event, which feature stretches along the River Seine that are transformed into sandy beaches with cafes. During fall, the Techno Parade attracts visitors who love to dance to the second largest outdoor music event in France.
Find your vacation package to Paris with United Vacations.
- Related routes San Francisco - Paris
- Related routes New York/Newark - Paris
- Related routes Washington, D.C. - Paris
- Related routes Chicago - Paris
- Related routes Los Angeles - Paris
- Related routes Alexandria - Paris
- Related routes Hancock - Paris
- Related routes Houston - Paris
- Related routes Denver - Paris
- Related routes New York - Paris
- Related routes San Diego - Paris
- Related routes Boston - Paris
- Related routes Portland, OR - Paris
- Related routes Zurich - Paris
- Related routes From Paris