Plan ahead and get the best flights to Chicago (ORD)
In Chicago, you can have it all
Chicago is the perfect urban getaway. “The Second City” is home to stunning architecture, endless shopping on the Magnificent Mile, one of the world’s most dynamic dining scenes, and a collection of critically acclaimed museums, all nestled on a lakefront lined with running trails and natural sand beaches.
Chicago’s top attractions
- Stroll through Millennium Park and take in the art and architecture, including Cloud Gate, which is also known as “The Bean,” Crown Fountain and Lurie Garden.
- Go shopping along the Magnificent Mile on Michigan Avenue.
- Discover the fun attractions at Navy Pier, including a large Ferris wheel, theater and carousel.
- Enjoy a day with the kids at the Shedd Aquarium and Lincoln Park Zoo.
- Tour Wrigley Field, home of the Chicago Cubs and one of the oldest baseball parks in the U.S.
- Take in city views from the Willis Tower’s Skydeck.
- Enjoy Chicago's family atractions.
Chicago is a popular place to visit all year round, though visitors will find that spring and fall have the most pleasant weather. Summertime activities include Lollapalooza music festival, Taste of Chicago, Chicago Jazz Festival and the Chicago Gay Pride Parade. Other major events throughout the year include the Chicago Underground Film Festival in the spring, the Chicago International Film Festival in the fall and the Magnificent Mile Lights Festival in the winter.
- Related routes Los Angeles - Chicago
- Related routes San Francisco - Chicago
- Related routes Boston - Chicago
- Related routes Denver - Chicago
- Related routes New York/Newark - Chicago
- Related routes Orlando - Chicago
- Related routes Houston - Chicago
- Related routes Phoenix - Chicago
- Related routes Las Vegas - Chicago
- Related routes Dallas - Chicago
- Related routes Seattle - Chicago
- Related routes San Diego - Chicago
- Related routes Tampa - Chicago
- Related routes Portland, OR - Chicago
- Related routes Philadelphia - Chicago