Plan ahead and get the best flights to Boston (BOS)
The largest city in New England, Boston is known as one of the best college towns and home to many significant U.S. historic sights. One day exploring this charming city will reveal why Boston is one of the most popular destinations in the United States.
Boston’s top attractions
- Relax in Boston Common, the oldest park in America.
- Shop and dine at Faneuil Hall Marketplace, just a short walk from the Boston waterfront.
- Walk along the Freedom Trail for a tour of colonial Boston, starting at Boston Common and ending at the USS Constitution in Boston Harbor.
- Browse the shops and enjoy a meal at one of the upscale restaurants along Newbury Street.
- Take the family on a Boston Duck Tour or visit the Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum.
Best time to travel to Boston
Visit Boston during March for the St. Patrick’s Day Parade in the South Boston neighborhood. During the summertime, visit Fenway Park to watch a Boston Red Sox game, or stroll through the Boston Public Garden with the family when the temperature is around 70 F (20 C). In the fall, see the leaves change with a walk through the many beautiful college campuses in the Boston area, including Harvard University, Boston College and MIT.
Find the best things to do in Boston.
- Related routes San Francisco - Boston
- Related routes Chicago - Boston
- Related routes Denver - Boston
- Related routes Houston - Boston
- Related routes New York/Newark - Boston
- Related routes Los Angeles - Boston
- Related routes Washington, D.C. - Boston
- Related routes San Diego - Boston
- Related routes Dallas - Boston
- Related routes Asheville - Boston
- Related routes Sacramento - Boston
- Related routes Seattle - Boston
- Related routes Austin - Boston
- Related routes State College - Boston
- Related routes Columbia - Boston