Fly to Belfast with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Belfast’s top attractions
- Admire the architecture of St. Anne’s Cathedral, the Grand Opera House, Belfast Castle, Carrickfergus Castle and the Albert Memorial Clock.
- Stop for a photo op at the elegant Parliament Buildings.
- Visit the Ulster Museum to learn about the city’s history.
- Learn about the famous cruise ship at Titanic Belfast, then stroll the lively waterfront of Titanic Quarter, now home to the SS Nomadic as well as entertainment areas, apartments and film studios.
- See what life was like during World War II at the Northern Ireland War Memorial.
- Take the family for a day at Belfast Zoo.
Best time to travel to Belfast
Visit Belfast year-round for cultural events. An especially good time to visit is St. Patrick’s Day, which turns into a city-wide celebration. Also in the spring are the Festival of Fools and the Féile an Phobail, both popular cultural activities. The summertime Rose Week and International Rose Trials are held at the International Rose Garden at Sir Thomas and Lady Dixon Park. The Twelfth of July celebrates Ulster’s culture and heritage, with marching bands and parades.