Book early and get the lowest airfares to San Diego
Return Wed 31 Oct 2018
Fly to San Diego with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
San Diego’s top attractions
- Admire the architecture and landscapes at Balboa Park. The park is home to several attractions, including the San Diego Zoo, the Natural History Museum and the Desert Garden.
- Visit the Mission Basilica San Diego de Alcala, the first mission in California.
- Stroll through the Gaslamp Quarter.
- Spend a day at SeaWorld San Diego, one of the city’s most popular attractions.
- Take a boat ride around San Diego Bay.
- Grab a glimpse into the past at Old Town San Diego State Historic Park.
- Relax at Mission Beach, Coronado Beach or Ocean Beach.
- Go hiking at Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve.
Best time to travel to San Diego
Visit San Diego year-round for mild weather and plenty of events and activities. Winter is the best time to spot migrating whales off the coast, and spring is the perfect time to witness wildflowers in full bloom in the hills. Summer comes alive with many festivals, including the San Diego County Fair. You can visit San Diego or nearby cities when you fly to Claifornia on United.