Book early and get the lowest airfares to Kansas City
Fly to Kansas City from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Kansas City’s top attractions
- Wander the vast collection at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art.
- Learn local history at museums including the American Jazz Museum, College Basketball Experience and College Basketball Hall of Fame.
- See the city's many fountains just about anywhere you stroll.
- Try the local take on barbecue at one of the many barbecue spots around town.
- Catch a baseball game at the Kansas City Royals’ Kauffman Stadium or a Kansas City Chiefs football game at Arrowhead Stadium.
Best time to travel to Kansas City
Kansas City comes together every April for Fountain Day, celebrating the "opening day" of the many fountains. Visit in June to enjoy SoJo Summerfest, the largest free music festival in the Midwest, featuring blues, ragtime and jazz. Perhaps one of the more unique events is the American Royal World Series of Barbecue, held in late summer, which is the largest barbecue competition in the world.