Book early and get the lowest airfares to Atlanta
Return Thu 1 Nov 2018
Fly to Atlanta, Georgia, from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Atlanta's top attractions
- Learn about an iconic American figure at the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site.
- Head to the Georgia Aquarium, one of the few aquariums in the world that houses whale sharks.
- Experience the World of Coca-Cola for an interactive look at the history of the famous beverage.
- Walk through Centennial Olympic Park, a 21-acre urban green area built for the 1996 Summer Olympics, with a man-made river and the Fountain of Rings.
- Sample authentic southern cooking downtown, with more than 300 restaurants to choose from, or taste a variety of ethnic cuisines along Buford Highway.
Best time to travel to Atlanta
Atlanta is a major sports town, so schedule your trip around the seasons of the Braves (baseball), Falcons (football) or Hawks (basketball) to catch a game. The city hosts many annual events, such as the Black History Month Parade in winter, the Inman Park Festival in spring and the A3C (All 3 Coasts) Music Festival & Conference in fall, one of the largest hip hop events of its kind.