Book early and get the lowest airfares to Auckland
Return Fri 4 Jan 2019
Fly to Auckland, New Zealand, from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Auckland’s top attractions
- See an extensive collection of national and international art at the Auckland Art Gallery.
- Wander through Auckland Domain, the city's oldest park that is home to Wintergardens, the Sky Tower, Auckland Zoo and the New Zealand Maritime Museum.
- Head into nature at the Waitakere Ranges Regional Park.
- Stroll along the dormant volcanic cones across the city, including One Tree Hill (Maungakiekie), Mount Eden (Maungawhau) and Mount Victoria.
- Relax on the beach or take part in activities such as kayaking or whale and dolphin watching on the ocean.
- Take a ferry to Waiheke Island to explore beaches, vineyards and olive groves.
Best time to travel to Auckland
The summer months of January, February and March are the busiest time for events in Auckland. The Tamaki Herenga Waka Festival celebrates the culture of the native Māori people. For more local and international performances, head to the Auckland Arts Festival at the end of summer. Foodies will appreciate Taste of Auckland.
Find your vacation package to Auckland with United Vacations.