Book early and get the lowest airfares to New York
Return Sat 26 Jan 2019
One of the most visited cities in the world, New York City is synonymous with great cuisine, entertainment, culture, architecture and attractions, so you’re sure to find something to love in this bustling city.
New York’s top attractions
- See the Statue of Liberty and reserve tickets for access to the crown for spectacular views of the New York Harbor.
- Feel the energy of Times Square.
- Get a panoramic view of the city from the observatory at the top of the Empire State Building.
- Take walk through scenic Central Park, visit Central Park Zoo and take part in seasonal activities, such as summer boating on the lake and winter ice skating.
- Watch a musical or play on Broadway.
- Learn about early immigration to the U.S. at Ellis Island.
- Admire historic artifacts and art from around the world at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Best time to travel to New York
New York thrives no matter the season or weather. Check the city’s parks schedules, where more than 100 free performances take place year-round. In the spring, take part in the Tribeca Film Festival. Central Park SummerStage offers family-friendly concerts featuring international music and dance performances. During summer, New York International Fringe Festival is popular with fans of the arts and Little Italy springs to life for the late-summer Feast of San Gennaro. The holiday season during fall and winter bring the nationally televised Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and the Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting for Christmas.
Find your vacation package to New York with United Vacations.
Find the best things to do in New York.