Book early and get the lowest airfares to Portland, OR
Return Thu 29 Nov 2018
Return Thu 27 Sep 2018
Fly to Portland, Oregon, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Portland’s top attractions
- Explore the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area, offering hiking and vistas of breathtaking waterfalls.
- Visit the International Rose Test Garden within Washington Park.
- Tour Pittock Mansion, a historical home built in 1914, and take in panoramic views of the surrounding mountains.
- Take the family to the Oregon Zoo.
- See international art from throughout the ages and from diverse cultures at the Portland Art Museum.
- Relax at Portland’s Japanese Garden and Lan Su Chinese Garden.
- Stroll popular neighborhoods like the Pearl District, Hawthorne and the Alberta Arts District.
Best time to travel to Portland
Skiing and snow sports enthusiasts visit Portland in the winter to take advantage of nearby Mount Hood. Summer typically offers dryer, pleasant weather. In the spring, Portland Dining Month features top restaurants offering prix fixe menus at affordable prices. The Spring Beer and Wine Fest is a popular attraction as well. Summer’s Portland Rose Festival, one of the oldest annual events in the area, has received international acclaim. The summertime Waterfront Blues Fest thrills music lovers, while fashion enthusiasts enjoy Portland Fashion Week in the fall.