Book early and get the lowest airfares to Richmond
Return Tue 30 Oct 2018
Fly to Richmond, Virginia, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Richmond’s top attractions
- Understand the Civil War at Richmond National Battlefield Park, the American Civil War Museum and the White House of the Confederacy.
- Visit the historic Virginia State Capitol.
- Tour the Poe Museum, dedicated to the famous writer Edgar Allan Poe and housed in the oldest building in town.
- Go boating, hiking or fishing along the James River.
- Explore Maymont, an estate from the Gilded Age.
- Take the family to Kings Dominion amusement park.
Best time to travel to Richmond
Visit Richmond year-round to take part in its festive events. One of the most popular is fall’s Richmond Folk Music Festival. The 2nd Street Festival, also in fall, celebrates the heritage and music of the Jackson Ward neighborhood. In winter, the Dominion GardenFest of Lights is a highlight. Spring sees the French Film Festival, and summer brings Arts in the Park, the Richmond Vegetarian Festival and the Richmond International Dragon Boat Festival.