Book early and get the lowest airfares to Atlanta
Return Tue 16 Oct 2018
Fly to Atlanta, Georgia, from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Atlanta's top attractions
- Learn about an iconic American figure at the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site.
- Head to the Georgia Aquarium, one of the few aquariums in the world that houses whale sharks.
- Experience the World of Coca-Cola for an interactive look at the history of the famous beverage.
- Walk through Centennial Olympic Park, a 21-acre urban green area built for the 1996 Summer Olympics, with a man-made river and the Fountain of Rings.
- Sample authentic southern cooking downtown, with more than 300 restaurants to choose from, or taste a variety of ethnic cuisines along Buford Highway.
Best time to travel to Atlanta
Atlanta is a major sports town, so schedule your trip around the seasons of the Braves (baseball), Falcons (football) or Hawks (basketball) to catch a game. The city hosts many annual events, such as the Black History Month Parade in winter, the Inman Park Festival in spring and the A3C (All 3 Coasts) Music Festival & Conference in fall, one of the largest hip hop events of its kind.