Book early and get the lowest airfares to Colorado Springs
Fly to Colorado Springs with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Colorado Springs’ top attractions
- Climb, drive or ride a train to the top of Pikes Peak, with a summit 14,115 feet (4,302 meters) above sea level.
- Explore the Garden of the Gods, a park featuring staggering red rocks with the Rocky Mountains in the background.
- Visit Manitou Springs for local shops and relaxing hot springs.
- Browse the artwork of local artists at the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center, located downtown.
- Tour brewing facilities and sample beer at the many craft microbreweries across the city and surrounding areas.
Best time to travel to Colorado Springs
Visit Colorado Springs in the summer, when the city comes alive with festivals such as the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, the Pikes Peak or Bust Rodeo and the El Paso County Fair. The weather is generally mild during all seasons, with many sunny days for year-round outdoor recreation options.