Plan ahead and get the best flights to Agana, Guam (GUM)
Visit Guam and its capital Hagåtña, formerly known as Agana, to explore the beautiful countryside, rolling hills and volcanic mountains of the Western Pacific amidst remnants of important historical events.
Guam’s top attractions
- Discover traditional crafts at Gef Pa'go, a Chamorro cultural village in Inarajan.
- Take a boat ride to Cocos Island.
- Bask on the black sand of Talofofo Beach.
- See diverse animals and flora and fauna in Guam National Wildlife Refuge.
- Admire Dulce Nombre de Maria Cathedral Basilica.
Best time to travel to Guam
Guam’s dry season is from January to May, though the temperatures are mild year-round. Plan your trip to Guam during its dry season, and watch locals reenact the landing of Ferdinand Magellan at the Guam History and Chamorro Heritage Day Festival.