Book early and get the lowest airfares to Nashville
Return Tue 5 Feb 2019
Fly to Nashville, Tennessee, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Nashville's top attractions
- Dive into the heritage of country music at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, the Johnny Cash Museum and the Ryman Auditorium.
- Experience the home of storied U.S. President Andrew Jackson at the Hermitage.
- Stroll along Printers Alley, where converted print shops house restaurants, bars and music venues.
- See the iconic Musica sculpture at Music Row.
- Learn the local history with visits to Fort Nashborough, Fort Negley, Belmont Mansion and the Tennessee State Capitol.
- Take the family to the Nashville Zoo at Grassmere to see exotic animals and diverse flora and fauna.
Best time to travel to Nashville
Nashville sees the most pleasant weather from late spring to early fall, with a variety of musical events adding to the lively atmosphere. Summer’s CMA Music Festival draws crowds from across the world. Other popular summer events include the Music City Jazz Festival, the Nashville Shakespeare Festival and the Tomato Art Fest. Winter highlights include the Nashville Boat Show and SportShow.
Find the best things to do in Nashville.