Book early and get the lowest airfares to Montrose
Return Wed 13 Feb 2019
Fly to Montrose, Colorado, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Montrose's top attractions
- Explore Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park.
- Learn about the area’s early inhabitants and Ute heritage at the Ute Indian Museum.
- Take a day trip to Telluride or Crested Butte for mountain town ambiance and winter sports.
- Understand the experience of early pioneers at the Montrose County Historical Museum.
- Admire an array of flowers and plants at Montrose Botanic Gardens.
- Play a round of golf at one of the many nearby courses.
Best time to travel to Montrose
Visit Montrose in the winter for skiing or snowboarding in the nearby mountains. Summer is a wonderful time to hike or bike some of the many trails. The Montrose County Fair and Rodeo, held each summer, provides insights into agricultural life and features local food and wine, entertainment and activities. The Black Canyon Astronomy Festival, also held each summer, attracts many visitors to view the zero pollution night skies.