Book early and get the lowest airfares to Vail
Fly to Vail, Colorado, from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Vail's top attractions
- Hit the slopes in winter or hike Vail Mountain in the off-season.
- Head to the Colorado Ski and Snowboard Museum for some local history, including the Ski and Snowboard Hall of Fame.
- Experience the mountains with a guided snowmobile tour or snowshoe trek along Gore Creek Trail.
- Go ice-skating in picturesque Vail Square.
- Dine out at the many casual or high-end restaurants in Vail Village or Lionshead Village, the two main centers of activity in Vail.
Best time to travel to Vail
Though the ski season extends from December through March, when most tourists and locals alike flood the slopes, Vail should not be considered a winter-only destination. Popular summer activities include hiking, rafting, mountain biking and world-class golfing. The city celebrates spring with the annual Spring Back to Vail celebration, which includes the World Pond Skimming Championships, live concerts and parties.