Book early and get the lowest airfares to Sydney
Fly to Sydney with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Sydney’s top attractions
- Marvel at the iconic Sydney Opera House. Take a tour or enjoy an evening performance.
- Cross the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Experience the laid-back surf vibe at Bondi Beach.
- Observe an array of animals at WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo or Taronga Zoo.
- Take the kids to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium or Luna Park Sydney.
- Admire the views from the top of Sydney Tower.
- See remains from Sydney’s early convict settlements at the Rocks.
- Visit some of the city’s diverse museums and galleries, which include the Art Gallery of New South Wales, the Australian Museum and the Museum of Sydney.
Best time to travel to Sydney
The summer months of December to March are the best time to enjoy the beaches. Many festivals, celebrations and events take place throughout the year, with summer especially popular for outdoor events and music festivals. The Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Parade is a lively event hosted during late summer. Sailing enthusiasts travel from all over the world to attend the Sydney Harbour Regatta at the beginning of fall. And held each spring, the Crave Sydney International Food Festival attracts foodies from across the globe.
Find your vacation package to Sydney with United Vacations.
Find the best things to do in Sydney.