Book early and get the lowest airfares to Sarasota
Fly to Sarasota, Florida, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Sarasota’s top attractions
- Bask in the sunshine on the islands of Manasota Key, Longboat Key and Lido Key.
- Visit the John and Mable Ringling Museum, dedicated to circus history and arts.
- Marvel at an array of wildlife at the Big Cat Habitat, the Mote Marine Laboratory and Aquarium and the Sarasota Jungle Gardens.
- Sample Amish food and browse the handicrafts in the Pinecraft neighborhood.
- Visit the South Florida Museum, the largest cultural and natural history museum on the Gulf Coast.
- Experience the past at Manatee Village Historical Park.
Best time to travel to Sarasota
Visit Sarasota year-round for pleasant weather, though summer is the busiest and hottest season. The Sarasota Film Festival is a popular spring event. Favorite fall activities include the Chalk Festival and the Ringling International Arts Festival.