Book early and get the lowest airfares to Pasco
Fly to Pasco, Washington, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Pasco's top attractions
- Sample locally produced wines from several area vineyards.
- Explore Sacajawea Historical State Park.
- Check out the wildflowers or go bird watching in the Columbia Basin.
- Learn about the area’s prehistoric past at the Coyote Canyon Mammoth Site.
- Take a boat trip around the Hanford Reach National Monument.
- Check out the wildlife on Bateman Island, connected to the mainland by bridge.
Best time to travel to Pasco
Visit Pasco year-round for many events and activities. The Fiery Foods Festival, held in fall, celebrates spicy flavors and chili with family events, a fiery farmers market and live music. In the spring, the popular Cinco de Mayo Festival showcases local food, horse shows, parades and competitions.