Fly to Rota with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Rota’s top attractions
- Visit the island’s quarries, a historic settlement site for ancient peoples.
- See an assortment of colorful aquatic life with scuba diving trips.
- Soak up the sunshine and sunbathe on the island’s beaches, such as Teteto and Guata.
- Drive to Songsong Lookout for panoramic vistas.
- See an old Japanese cannon from WWII.
- Look for wildlife in the jungles and visit Wedding Cake Mountain.
Best time to travel to Rota
The dry season from December to June offers the best underwater visibility for diving. The annual Fiesta Rota celebrates the island’s patron saint, San Francisco de Borja. The Sweet Potato Festival in the dry season features cooking competitions and workshops. The Annual Rota Blue Triathlon is held at the end of the rainy season. Christmas celebrations last for a month and begin on December 1.