Book early and get the lowest airfares to Maui
Return Wed 12 Dec 2018
The second largest of Hawaii’s islands, Maui is famous for its splendid beaches, lush nature, volcanic landscapes and outdoor adventures. You’ll love playing or relaxing in this natural paradise.
Maui’s top attractions
- Hike or cycle in Haleakalā National Park and take in the stunning scenery.
- Discover natural wonders, such as the volcanic black sand beach, at Waiʻanapanapa State Park.
- Try various water activities such as surfing, snorkeling and kayaking.
- Join a whale-watching tour.
- Watch a traditional song and dance performance at one of the many luaus.
Best time to travel to Maui
Summer and winter are peak tourist seasons, while spring and fall offer lower rates on accommodations and fewer crowds. Spring events include the Maui Onion Festival, Hawaiian Steel Guitar Festival and Olukai Hoolaulea. Other popular events occurring between spring and summer include the Maui Film Festival and Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar Festival.
Find your vacation package to Maui with United Vacations.
Find the best things to do in Maui.