Book early and get the lowest airfares to Los Angeles
Return Wed 27 Feb 2019
Famous for Hollywood and the movie industry, Los Angeles is also a major center for business, finance, science and aerospace. California’s City of Angels boasts a lively night scene and plenty for tourists to discover.
Los Angeles’ top attractions
- Snap a picture of the iconic Hollywood sign.
- Enter the world of movies and TV at Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Explore the canals and wander the boardwalk at Venice Beach.
- Shop along Hollywood Boulevard and see the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Step back in time at TCL Chinese Theatre.
- Discover the varied attractions and activities within the large Griffith Park, including hiking paths, tennis courts, pony rides and the LA Zoo.
- Relax on one of the area beaches, such as Hermosa, Santa Monica or Malibu Surfrider.
- Have a fun family day at Disneyland.
Best time to travel to Los Angeles
Spring and fall offer pleasantly warm temperatures without the large tourist crowds that summer brings. There’s always something happening in LA, from movie premieres and concerts, to conventions and events related to food, art and sports. Major spring events include Old Pasadena Happy Hour Week and the Jazz Reggae Fest. Summer sees the Los Angeles Film Festival, LA Beer Week and LA Pride, while fall’s events include the Los Angeles Oktoberfest and Day of the Dead. You can visit Los Angeles or nearby cities when you fly to Claifornia on United.
Find your vacation package to Los Angeles with United Vacations.