Discover Germany with flights to Frankfurt and Hamburg.
- Experience panoramic city views from the observation platform at Emperor’s Cathedral St. Bartholomew, also called the Kaiserdom, and stand where Holy Roman Emperors once knelt. Plan your visit to take in an organ recital.
- View 700 years of European art at the Städel Museum, home to works by van Eyck, Botticelli, Monet and Picasso.
- Explore the Palmengarten, Frankfurt’s botanical garden, which is home to local flora and fauna as well as exotic plants, such as those from Patagonia and the Falkland Islands.
Fly to Hamburg
- Spend time at the modern and innovative Elbphilharmonie Hamburg, home to two concert halls and the Plaza, which offers full city views. Test your musical skills at the World of Instruments where you can try violins, trumpets and even oriental ouds.
- Stroll through Speicherstadt, a massive historic warehouse district that is a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore the family-friendly museums or join a boat tour.
- Go to Hamburg Kunsthalle, one of the largest museums in Germany. Take in works by Holbein the Elder, Monet and Renoir and view excellent northern German medieval paintings. Afterward, walk to the Gallery of Contemporary Art for modern artwork.