Book early and get the lowest airfares to Sacramento
Fly to Sacramento, California, with United from over 200 airports within the U.S. and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Sacramento’s top attractions
- Tour the California State Capitol Museum and stroll through its gardens.
- See animals from around the world at the Sacramento Zoo.
- Boat, fish or kayak at Folsom Lake.
- Admire the collections at the Crocker Art Museum.
- Stroll through Old Sacramento and explore the Sacramento History Museum, the Old Sacramento Schoolhouse Museum
andthe California State Railroad Museum.
- Visit Sutter’s Fort State Historic Park.
Best times to travel to Sacramento
Visit Sacramento in the spring or fall to enjoy mild weather. The city hosts many festivals, especially in the summer. Popular events include the Taste of Summer and the California State Fair. Sacramento Gold Rush Days, held in the fall, offer a journey back to the early 1800s, with performers in period costume and traditional music, food and drinks.