Book early and get the lowest airfares to Manila
Return Fri 2 Nov 2018
Fly to Manila, the Philippines, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Manila's top attractions
- Explore Fort Santiago, overlooking the Pasig River.
- Visit the exhibits on display at the Museum of the Filipino People.
- Learn about the lavish 19th century Spanish colonial lifestyle at Casa Manila.
- Stroll through Rizal Park, an iconic park with open green lawns and historic monuments.
- Spend a day at Manila Ocean Park, a fun-filled theme park with animal encounters and exhibits, an oceanarium, varied restaurants and souvenir shops.
Best time to travel to Manila
Make most of your trip to Manila by visiting during its dry season, between November and April. From December to February, the weather cools down significantly. May and November are also great months to visit as they attract fewer crowds. Visit Manila during the Christmas season to take part in many religious and cultural activities, such as the World Bazaar Festival and the Ayala Triangle Festival of Lights.