Book early and get the lowest airfares to Tallahassee
Return Wed 30 Jan 2019
Fly to Tallahassee with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Tallahassee’s top attractions
- Tour the Florida Historic Capitol Museum, housed in a building that dates to 1845.
- Visit the Tallahassee Museum and the Tallahassee Automobile Museum, which celebrate the city's contribution to the worlds of industry and science.
- Spend a day outdoors at Lake Ella, a 12-acre park with walking trails and picnic areas along the lake shore.
- Learn more about the Sunshine State at the Museum of Florida History.
- Attend a sports event at Florida State University, one of the biggest campuses in the United States.
Best time to travel to Tallahassee
Travel to Tallahassee year-round for mild weather with little fluctuations. Winter weather sometimes dips to the mid-40°F range, but it’s far enough from the Gulf of Mexico to generally miss major storms. Spring is a popular time to visit, with many events on offer, including the Tallahassee Jazz and Blues Festival, the Springtime Tallahassee Festival, and the Tallahassee Film Festival. Fall is also a busy time, with Florida State University football games on Saturdays, and events including the Tallahassee Downtown Getdown and Homecoming festivities for FSU and Florida A&M University. Experience Tallahassee or one of United's many other Florida destinations when you book today.