Book early and get the lowest airfares to Hamilton
Fly to Bermuda with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Bermuda’s top attractions
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of St. George’s, the oldest British settlement in the New World, filled with colonial architecture and winding cobbled streets.
- Take a day trip to the Crystal and Fantasy Caves and swim in the underwater pools.
- Visit the National Museum of Bermuda, which charts the history of the entire coastline.
- Take in beautiful beaches such as Horseshoe Bay, Elbow Beach and Tobacco Bay.
- Snorkel the offshore reefs or scuba dive to nearby shipwreck sites.
Best time to travel to Bermuda
Visit Bermuda from May to October for the best weather and plenty of events, including the Bermuda Release Cup and Bermuda Billfish Blast, both in summer. If you’re looking to avoid the crowds, the weather is mild in March and April. Winter is quiet and perfect for golfing, and it also hosts the Bermuda Marathon Weekend.