Book early and get the lowest airfares to Sao Paulo
Fly to Sao Paulo with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Sao Paulo’s top attractions
- Stroll along Avenida Paulista (Paulista Avenue), the cultural and commercial heart of the city, and explore theaters, art galleries, restaurants and bars.
- Visit the science-themed Catavento Cultural e Educacional, the Museu de Arte Moderna de Sao Paulo (Sao Paulo Museum of Modern Art) and the Museu da Imagem e do Som de Sao Paulo (Sao Paulo Museum of Image and Sound).
- Ride to the top of Banespa Building for soaring city views.
- Relax in lush parks such as Horto Florestal (Sao Paulo Forest Gardens), Cantareira State Park and Ibirapuera Park.
- Take the family to Sao Paulo Aquarium, Sao Paulo Zoo or the Wet’n Wild water park.
Best time to travel to Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo Carnival is one of the city’s largest and most popular events, taking place before Lent. The carnival features large decorative floats, costumed dancers and musicians. Watch the samba schools compete in the national dance. Sao Paulo also hosts the biggest Gay Pride event in the world — expect elaborate costumes, loud music and lots of dancing. Other key events include the Brazilian Grand Prix, 24-hour festival of Virada Cultura and the Sao Paulo Indy 300.
Find your vacation package to Sao Paulo with United Vacations.
Find the best things to do in Sao Paulo.