Fly to Reno, Nevada, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Reno’s top attractions
- Try your luck at a variety of table and arcade games in the many casinos.
- Pass under the illuminated Historic Reno Arch.
- Take in art, dance and other performances at the Nevada Museum of Art and the Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts.
- Treat kids to a day at Animal Ark, a nearby wildlife sanctuary.
- Day trip to Lake Tahoe for boating, biking, fishing and swimming.
- Explore local history and culture at the Nevada Historical Society.
Best time to travel to Reno
Summer is ideal for water activities, while winter provides great snow sports in the nearby mountains. Spring and fall have fewer tourists and pleasant weather. Reno is the closest major city to the summertime Burning Man festival. Other summer events include the National Championship Air Races, Reno Rodeo and the Great Reno Balloon Race.