Book early and get the lowest airfares to Palm Springs
Return Thu 13 Dec 2018
Fly to Palm Springs with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Palm Springs' top attractions
- Learn about the region’s indigenous heritage and culture at the Agua Caliente Cultural Museum.
- Ride the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway for panoramic views from Mount San Jacinto.
- Visit the Palm Springs Art Museum.
- See desert-dwelling creatures at the Living Desert Zoo and Gardens.
- Go back in time with a trip to the quirky Cabazon Dinosaurs.
- Tour the estate and gardens of Sunnylands.
- Hike in the breathtaking Coachella Valley Preserve.
Best time to travel to Palm Springs
Visit Palm Springs in spring or fall to take advantage of the warm weather; summer is often scorching. The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, held over two consecutive weekends in spring, draws large crowds. Other spring events include the La Quinta Arts Festival and the Indian Wells Arts Festival. Summer fun includes VillageFest on Thursdays and Jazz in the Pines in nearby Idyllwild, while fall sees the Greater Palm Springs Pride festival. Winter events include the Indio International Tamale Festival and the Riverside County Fair and National Date Festival.