Book early and get the lowest airfares to Oranjestad, Aruba
Fly to Oranjestad, Aruba, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Aruba's top attractions
- Explore the Natural Pool, also known as Conchi.
- Scuba dive to see the remains of the Boca Catalina and the SS Antilla, cargo ships that sunk during World War II.
- See unique geography at the Ayo and Casibari Rock Formations.
- Take in the scenery and go for a hike at the Arikok National Park.
- Swim, snorkel and relax at the pristine beaches.
Best time to travel to Oranjestad, Aruba
Visit Aruba year-round for pleasant weather. Winter is the most popular time to visit, so expect crowds and higher prices for accommodations. The wintertime carnival celebrations are popular with locals and tourists. April through November offer a quieter vibe and many activities to explore, such as the Soul Beach Music Festival in spring and the Aruba Food, Wine and Art Festival and Aruba Hi-Winds in summer.
Find your vacation package to Aruba with United Vacations.
Find the best things to do in Aruba.