Book early and get the lowest airfares to Manchester, NH
Return Sat 2 Feb 2019
Fly to Manchester, New Hampshire, from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Manchester’s top attractions
- Visit the Currier Museum of Art, featuring works from Picasso, Monet and O'Keeffe.
- Explore the biodiversity of the Merrimack River at the Amoskeag Fishways Learning and Visitors Center.
- Take in a play or concert at the restored Palace Theatre.
- Shop guilt-free — there’s no sales tax in the entire state.
- Fish, kayak or sail at Massabesic Lake.
Best time to travel to Manchester
The fall and winter seasons are the best times to travel to Manchester. During the holidays, more than 50 vendors set up inside the Brady Sullivan Plaza for the Downtown Holiday Market, with homemade crafts for sale. Manchester also holds the state's largest Christmas parade. During the summer, Manchester hosts the New Hampshire Antiques Show and the NH Poutine Fest.