Book early and get the lowest airfares to Mexico City
Return Fri 25 Jan 2019
Fly to Mexico City with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Mexico City’s top attractions
- Visit the Museo Nacional de Antropología (National Museum of Anthropology), Museo de Arte Moderno (Museum of Modern Art) and Museo del Templo Mayor (Templo Mayor Museum).
- See the view of Mexico City from the top of the Castillo de Chapultepec (Chapultepec Castle).
- Take in the local vibe at Plaza de la Constitución (Constitution Square), known to many as Zócalo, a massive town square surrounded by historic architecture like the Palacio Nacional (National Palace).
- Experience Mexican culture through music at the National Music Library.
- Tour the Floating Gardens of Xochimilco, a network of waterways preserved from the Spanish colonial era.
Best time to travel to Mexico City
The best time to visit Mexico City is from March to May, when the weather is clear and not too chilly. Visit from October 31 to November 2 to take part in the Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) festivities.