Book early and get the lowest airfares to Jacksonville
Return Wed 7 Nov 2018
Fly to Jacksonville, Florida, from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Jacksonville’s top attractions
- Stop by popular local sites such as Hemming Park and head to City Hall, the Museum of Contemporary Art and the Main Library.
- Take in art at the Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens.
- Stroll the Riverside and Avondale neighborhoods for shopping, dining and views from Memorial Park near the St. Johns River.
- Watch the Jacksonville Jaguars football team in action or tour their playing field.
- Visit Jacksonville Landing, an entertainment center that combines waterfront dining, nightclubs and shops.
Best time to travel to Jacksonville
Jacksonville's warm weather means great events year-round. Athletes will enjoy the Gate River Run at the close of winter, the largest 15K in the U.S. Spring brings the Jacksonville Jazz Festival, one of the nation’s largest jazz celebrations. Families should visit Jacksonville in November, when many top attractions are free for children under 12. Experience Jacksonville or one of United's many other Florida destinations when you book today.