Book early and get the lowest airfares to Pensacola
Return Mon 31 Dec 2018
Fly to Pensacola, Florida, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Pensacola's top attractions
- Visit Pensacola Beach and Gulf Islands National Seashore to relax on white sands and swim.
- Explore shipwrecks on a diving excursion.
- Admire the modern collections at the Pensacola Museum of Art.
- Join a walking tour of Historic Pensacola Village to learn about the area’s rich history.
- Take in some quirkier sights, such as Spaceship House, the Southern Scrap sculpture, the Crystal Ice House and the Jolly Green Giant.
- Dive into local military history at Fort Barrancas.
- Take the kids to spot wildlife at Big Lagoon State Park.
Best time to travel to Pensacola
Pensacola hosts a variety of events and festivals throughout the year. One unique celebration takes place during New Year festivities, when a pelican, the city mascot, is dropped at the stroke of midnight. Foodies will enjoy spring’s Crawfish Festival and fall’s Seafood Festival. The springtime Fiesta of Five Flags celebrates the local Spanish culture.