Book early and get the lowest airfares to Ontario
Return: Wed 30 Jan 2019
Fly to Ontario with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Ontario’s top attractions
- Visit the Ontario Museum of History and Art for an overview of the region.
- Tour the grand Graber Olive House, home to the oldest operating olive packer in the U.S.
- Shop till you drop at Ontario Mills.
- Take the family to Scandia Ontario, an amusement park with rides, mini golf, go karts and games.
- Head to iFLY Ontario for an indoor skydiving experience.
- Relax on the beaches in nearby Los Angeles County.
Best time to travel to Ontario
Visit Ontario during the summer and fall for sunny and dry weather. The Los Angeles County Fair is held for four weeks each fall, beginning on Labor Day. Taste diverse food and drinks from near and far, see farm animals, learn more about agriculture and enjoy live entertainment. The Lights on Miracle Hill in nearby Walnut is the perfect winter warm up for the holidays.