Plan ahead and get the lowest fares to Hong Kong Regional
Return Mon 10 Sep 2018
Hong Kong combines a proud history, modern architecture, world-class shopping and incredible scenery for a destination that’s perfect for all interests.
Hong Kong’s top attractions
- Ride the Peak Tram to Victoria Peak, the highest point in Hong Kong, for great views of Victoria Harbour.
- Meet your favorite characters, have fun on rides and watch the diverse shows at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
- Watch the nightly A Symphony of Lights sound and laser show.
- Be amazed at Trick Eye Museum Hong Kong.
- Ride the cable car and see the large Buddha statue at Ngong Ping 360.
- Visit historic cultural sites such as Man Mo Temple, Po Lin Monastery and Chi Lin Nunnery.
Best time to travel to Hong Kong
Hong Kong is a popular destination no matter the season. August is typically the rainiest month, but the fall offers the most pleasant weather. The wintertime Chinese New Year is a huge celebration featuring dragon dances, traditional food, fireworks, street vendors, Chinese opera and colorful costumes. The Lantern Festival, held on the last day of the Chinese New Year celebration, is especially popular. Key summer events include the Chinese Opera Festival and the Hungry Ghost Festival.