Book early and get the lowest airfares to Seattle
Fly to Seattle with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Seattle’s top attractions
- Admire the vistas from atop of the famous Space Needle.
- Browse the local shops at Pike Place Market.
- Ride and enjoy the view on the Seattle Great Wheel.
- Get outdoors and spot the wildlife at Discovery Park.
- Treat your kids to a day at Woodland Park Zoo or the Seattle Aquarium.
- Take a ferry to explore the many islands in the Puget Sound.
Best time to travel to Seattle
Visit Seattle in summer for warm temperatures and drier days, though popular events take place year-round. In spring, take part in the Jewish Film Festival, Vegfest, the World Rhythm Festival and the Seattle Cherry Blossom and Japanese Cultural Festival. Summertime favorites include the Spirit of Indigenous People and the Ballard Seafood Fest. Fall sees many cultural festivals, such as Croatia Fest, Fremont Oktoberfest and TurkFest. Winter highlights include Winterfest, Seattle Boat Show and Wintergrass Bluegrass Festival.
Find the best things to do in Seattle.