Book early and get the lowest airfares to Billings
Return Thu 28 Feb 2019
Return Wed 20 Mar 2019
Fly to Billings with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Billings’ top attractions
- Observe contemporary art from the Rocky Mountain region by visiting Yellowstone Art Museum.
- Stroll downtown Billings for dining and shops.
- Head out of town for some unique landscapes. Start at Pictograph Cave State Park, with 2,000-year-old cave paintings.
- Get some fresh air at Chief Plenty Coups State Park, offering hiking trails, a playground, picnic area and the gravesite of the last chief of the Crow tribe.
- Visit Pompeys Pillar National Monument, a 150-foot sandstone formation.
Best time to travel to Billings
Billings is home to many music festivals, rodeos, athletic contests and other outdoor activities taking place throughout the year. Summer months and event weekends are the busiest for visitors, so be sure to make a reservation well in advance.