Book early and get the lowest airfares to Barcelona
Return Tue 1 Jan 2019
Fly to Barcelona with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Barcelona’s top attractions
- Tour buildings by renowned architect Antoni Gaudí, including the magnificent UNESCO-listed Sagrada Família, Casa Batlló and Casa Vicens.
- Stroll through the colorful Park Güell.
- Ride on the Port Cable Car for sweeping city views.
- Visit the markets, shops and cafes along the pedestrian walkway Las Ramblas.
- Stop by the Roman Temple of Augustus.
- Sunbathe and swim at Barceloneta or Mar Bella, some of the city’s top beaches.
- Take the family to Tibidabo Amusement Park.
- Day trip to Montserrat, the surrounding mountains that are home to a Benedictine abbey.
Best time to travel to Barcelona
Barcelona’s weather is pleasant year-round, and there’s something going on no matter when you visit. January’s Día de los Reyes Magos is an important holiday in Barcelona featuring a large Christmas parade. Join a traditional Catalonian feast at La Calçotada and satisfy your sweet tooth at the Sant Medir candy festival, both held in winter. The springtime Feria de Abril lasts for a week and celebrates all things flamenco. In fall, La Mercè festival celebrates the patron saint of Barcelona.
Find your vacation package to Barcelona with United Vacations.