Book early and get the lowest airfares to San Antonio
Return Sat 1 Dec 2018
Fly to San Antonio with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
San Antonio’s top attractions
- Visit the Alamo, the site of the historic battle for Texas independence.
- Step back in time at Casa Navarro State Historic Site.
- Join a boat ride or browse the shops and restaurants along the River Walk.
- Learn about the area’s culture and religious heritage at the San Antonio Missions.
- Tour museums including the UTSA Institute of Texas Cultures, Buckhorn Saloon and Museum and the San Antonio Museum of Art.
- Have a blast at Six Flags Fiesta Texas, with rides and shows suitable for the whole family.
- Cool down on a hot day at Splashtown San Antonio.
Best time to travel to San Antonio
Visit San Antonio in winter or spring to take advantage of pleasant temperatures. The 10-day Fiesta, held in spring, is one of the city’s largest and most popular festivals. Favorite summer events include the Texas Folklife Festival, the San Antonio Summer Art and Jazz Festival and the Ford River Race. In the fall, take part in the San Antonio Beer Festival.