Book early and get the lowest airfares to Manchester
Return Tue 29 Jan 2019
Fly to Manchester, United Kingdom, with United Airlines from over 200 airports within the United States and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Manchester’s top attractions
- Take in the architecture of major landmarks including Manchester Town Hall, St. Ann’s Church, Manchester Cathedral and the University of Manchester.
- Admire historic and contemporary works at Manchester Art Gallery or take in a show at the Lowry.
- Tour Old Trafford and Etihad Stadium, home to Premier League teams Manchester United F.C. and Manchester City F.C.
- Shop for gifts at the Trafford Centre and Manchester Arndale.
- Head to Salford Quays and Deansgate for fine dining and local pubs, or wander through Chinatown.
- Visit Quarry Bank Mill, a museum housed in a former textile mill in nearby Styal.
- Take the kids to the Museum of Science and Industry.
Best time to travel to Manchester
Manchester’s multiculturalism is celebrated throughout the year. Chinese New Year is a popular event in the winter. Many major events happen during summer, including the Caribbean Carnival of Manchester, Festejar Spanish Festival, and Parklife, the biggest music festival in the city. Doki Doki, The Manchester Japanese Festival, is held during the fall.