Book early and get the lowest airfares to West Palm Beach
Return Tue 11 Dec 2018
Located in southern Florida, West Palm Beach is known for its pleasant beaches, outdoor activities, energetic nightlife and family-friendly outings, so you’re sure to find something to love.
West Palm Beach’s top attractions
- Swim, snorkel or sunbathe at the many beaches.
- Take the family to Palm Beach Zoo to see animals from all around the world.
- Marvel at creatures from the deep at South Florida Science Center and Aquarium.
- Watch rockets launch from nearby Cape Canaveral.
- Immerse yourself in wildlife and nature at Lion Country Safari, the first cageless zoo in the U.S.
- Tour the Flagler Museum, a beautiful mansion built during the Gilded Age.
- Stroll down Clematis Street for lively restaurants and bars.
Best time to travel to West Palm Beach
Spring and fall offer pleasantly warm temperatures without summer’s humidity. The winter months are considered Palm Beach County’s busy season. Top attractions during winter include tournaments at the International Polo Club, South Florida Fair, ArtiGras and the Everglades Day Festival. During the spring, the city hosts lively events such as the Palm Beach International Boat Show, SunFest, TurtleFest and PrideFest of the Palm Beaches.