Plan ahead and get the best flights to San Luis Obispo (SBP)
Fly to San Luis Obispo, California, with United from over 200 airports within the U.S. and an additional 100 airports internationally.
San Luis Obispo’s top attractions
- Tour the Hearst Castle, a Mediterranean-style mansion that is a National Historic Landmark.
- Hike the Cerro San Luis Obispo Trail for the wildflowers and panoramic views.
- Spend a family day out at the Charles Paddock Zoo.
- Visit area vineyards and wineries to sample the local wine.
- See works by local artists at the San Luis Obispo Museum of Art.
Best times to travel to San Luis Obispo
Visit San Luis Obispo year-round for mild weather and unique events. The popular San Luis Obispo International Film Fest and SLO Jazz Festival take place in spring. In summer, nearby Paso Robles hosts the Olive Festival. The Arroyo Grande Valley Harvest Festival is a long-running fall tradition.