Plan ahead and get the best flights to Gulfport (GPT)
Fly to Gulfport, Mississippi, from over 200 airports within the U.S. and an additional 100 airports internationally.
Gulfport's top attractions
- Relax on the white-sanded Gulfport Beach along the Gulf of Mexico. Swimming, sunbathing and watersports are popular.
- Take the family to the Institute for Marine Mammal Studies or the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center, featuring interactive, kid-friendly exhibits.
- Roll the dice at nearby casinos, or simply enjoy their spas, shops and frequent concerts and shows.
- Take a ferry to nearby Ship Island, popular for surfing.
- Try the fresh seafood at local restaurants, including shrimp, snapper, tuna
Best times to travel to Gulfport
Visit Gulfport in fall for the Celtic Music Festival and Scottish Highland Games to see sheep herding and Irish dancing. In winter, the Gulfport Harbor Lights Winter Festival combines a nightly light show and winter carnival for family-friendly fun.